Sunday, March 16, 2014

Print Making

Did you learn new techniques or processes as part of the work for this project?

- Yes, during this processes I learned a variety of different techniques. The first one I learned was how to use the cutter on the print piece and also what cut size to use. I found it interesting what each one could do to make your  print look better when it came time to be stamped. Also, I learned how to use different colors with the stamp to make one section stand out more than another. 

Did you gain skill with familiar materials? 

- Yes, I gained more skill with the paint. I've used paint in the past but not particularly like this. 

How did you respond to challenges that occurred as you worked?

- The way I responded to challenges was by just making the best out of it. If I tended to mess up on something, I would stop and think creatively.

Did your work take an unexpected turn due to a mistake or did something happen that was unplanned?

- Something unexpected that happened was when I started printing my print, the "tv" part didn't stand out like I thought it would so I had to go back and cut it out then print it on top of all the other prints. Also, when I first tried to draw the words "Music Television" it got too clumped together so I had to rearrange the words on the print. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment