Sunday, March 2, 2014

Origami Project

Questions 6 & 7:

6. How did you respond to challenges that occurred as you worked?
- I responded to the challenges I faced by making it into my own origami shape. As I tried to create pieces I found on the Internet, I came across plenty of complications. For example, when I tried to make a rose it turned out to look a little bit like a spider or a 4-legged creature. One thing I learned while doing this project is to improvise when challenges come your way. 

Did your work take an unexpected turn due to a mistake or did something happen that was unplanned?
- My work took an unexpected turn due to a mistake. As I said for the question above, I tried to make a rose but it looked more like an animal so I just worked off of that. 

7. When did you step back and analyze you work during this project?
- I stepped back and analyzed my work when I realized that my piece was beginning to look a lot like a face. Since I saw it looked like a face, I chose to improvise and add parts to the project to make it look more and more like that. I had no clue when I started this project that I would be creating a face but that's that point of art right? Expect the unexpected:)

No comments:

Post a Comment