Thursday, May 29, 2014

Land Art


Questions:

How did you use your own unique ideas in your work?

- I came up with the idea to draw my name on the ground by using a muddy clay rock. The reason for this is because I thought it would be cool to use something from nature as chalk.

Did you use a source for inspiration, then combine it with your own ideas to make it original?

- Well basically my source of inspiration came from chalk. Since it's a land art project, using muddy clay rock seemed like a good idea.

Did you try something that you weren’t sure about as part of this project?

- I tried writing my name with an unfimiliar substance. It worked to my advantage and make my name bolder.

Did you pick a material or technique that was new or different over something that was familiar?

- The material I picked was a muddy clay rock like I stated above. I don't think a lot of people would look at clay as something to write with but I noticed how it leaves marker-like prints on concrete. Overall that's the main reason why I did my project this way(:

No comments:

Post a Comment